Friday, April 28, 2006

lol
todae was eh fun?

todae after the so bring schl,
the 8 of us decided to eat outside of schl as there is science enrichment
but in de end
onli 4 of them wen
me and my 3 frens stayed back
den we run run run
play play play
took photos behind the D&T block
so fun!!!
den some of them real nice!!!

den horhx
the 4 of them come back
they wen to the fitness corner
we met ther and then played a so called swing we did by the ropes
it was damn fun even tho it was a pain to sit ther as the butt hurts!!!

den we nid to go for enrichment
we passed by some eh not transfixed ropes
den we decided to play
passing throu the rope underneath without touching the rope
wen it was my turn
i turned and my spine bent
making it a n shape
head on the metal bar of the drain!!!
cause my spine is soft wad..
den juz hit rite ther lorhx
so damn pain sia
cried(ok i noe veri shameful lahx)
den got bought to sick bay
ell teacher i dun wan go
den she insisted..haiz
stayed ther for half an hour without anybody ther!!!
so bored
while my frens were at the lab happying science-ing around
i told my teacher i wan go back( ok lah i not tt studious)
den she say NO
not at least until she call my parents and inform them..
finally got back
den people ask if ok or not lorhx

wen home
den found 1 straight line in the middle of my forhead
like scarring it...
but lucky it is onli small one
den came home after chatting with fren
deciding if tomolo wan go out or not..


so many projects
i have not yet to finsh chinese geog/hist CME and D&T!!!!!
and some of them are due next week..>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home